Nicky’s “Hot Seat” questions
Nicky has been working for Seasoned and the Partnership as a whole for over 16 years.
- Favourite London restaurant.
There is a lovely Italian Restaurant not far from our office, opposite Liverpool Street, called Super Tuscan. Get a seat at the bar if you can and chat to the staff. It is definitely worth asking for recommendations.
- What do you enjoy cooking?
It is all about Mexican food at the moment – lots of prep but then it’s a very social cuisine to cook when people are around.
- What don’t people know about you?
I am due to be jumping out of a perfectly good plane this year, just waiting for dates and I’m very excited about it!
- What is your hidden talent?
Making Pisco Sours! A great cocktail if you have never tried it!!
- Who would you invite to try your signature dish? (Can be anyone!)
Freddie Flintoff – I have a little bit of a crush on him and I think he would have some very funny stories.
- Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver? (Who’s your favourite and why?)
Jamie because I love his cookbooks – they are simple and easy and always taste delicious.
- What do you like most about working in events?
The people are always interesting – we work with some great clients and I love meeting them and getting to know what they are all about. We also have the most amazing selection of venues – I am a very lucky person to be able to see all these spaces at their event best!
- Favourite venue?
It’s far too politic to answer!!! I have been accused of being a diplomat in the past.
- What three things can’t you live without?
Potatoes – they’re my favourite food.
White wine – it’s my favourite drink.
Sunshine holidays – it’s my favourite time of the year.
- Most adventurous experience?
Patagonia – it’s such a beautiful place.
- Mexican vs. Italian and why?
Mexican – sorry Giuliana and Jackie!
- If you could travel anywhere what would be your dream destination?
A place with beautiful architecture, lovely sunshine, great food and a cold glass of white wine!