Museum of London
As a London caterer, we are lucky enough to be regularly catering at the Museum of London and we want to share our five favourite things about working there…
- We have lots of kitchen space, which as a caterer is like hitting the jackpot!
- Even though we sometimes only have an hour or less to set up, the space is so flexible, as are the team at the Museum, which makes it a piece of cake!
- The entrance hall makes a great area for an arrival reception and your guests can walk through part of the galleries to get to their event space.
- The number of galleries that you can hold events in is amazing; they are all so unique and can really add that special something to your event.
- The team are fantastic! Everyone is great to work with and so accommodating – they make life easy!