Get to know our Sammy a bit more …
- Favourite London restaurant
Roux at the Landau
- What do you enjoy cooking?
Anything that is good and wholesome!
- What don’t people know about you?
I go Latin dancing weekly
- What is your hidden talent
I used to fence at National level
- Who would you invite to try your signature dish? (Can be anyone!)
Raymond Blanc especially but happy for anyone to give it a taste!
- Gordon Ramsey or Jamie Oliver? (Who’s your favourite and why?)
Gordon Ramsey – no nonsense chef and provides quality throughout his dishes
- What do you like most about working in events?
Working with all different types of people, everyone has such varying interpretations of how their event should look which always keeps me on my toes!
- Favourite venue?
Natural History Museum
- What 3 things can’t you live without?
Gin, Chocolate and my phone.
- Most adventurous experience?
Travelling the Scottish isles in a horse drawn caravan – a totally unforgettable experience
- Mexican vs Italian and why?
Italian – Fantastic food and great wines
- If you could travel anywhere what would be your dream destination?