Five reasons why we love the Museum of London
The Museum of London is a fantastic venue in the heart of the City of London. As one of their preferred event caterers, we just love working at this venue and with their brilliant on-site team. We have put together our top five reasons why you should book the Museum of London for your next event.
1. Many of the museums in London are unable to host events during the day as they are open to the public. The Museum of London however has dedicated events spaces that can be hired for conferences and meetings. You could hire one of these during the day and then move into one of the galleries for the evening.
2. The Museum is licensed for wedding ceremonies. Whether it is a small intimate wedding for 10 guests or a big party for 350, the Museum has a space that will be perfect for your big day.
3. The venue has a number of exhibits that change throughout the year, meaning that if you return to the Museum to host a second event, you will have something different to showcase to your guests.
4. The Museum is lucky enough to have outdoor space which is very rare in the City of London. They have the Terrace Garden which is perfect for your summer party.
5. They have a fantastic events team who will look after you from start to finish. The on-site team at the Museum have years of experience working at the venue and are there to guide you every step of the way. We love working with them!