Seasoned cater for Lush cosmetics
We had an awesome time working with the lovely people over at Lush to cater for over 1,800 guests. This wasn’t an ordinary event, however because the menu was completely vegan!
Let’s set the scene: The event was held at the stunning Old Billingsgate to mark the close of Lush’s annual conference which hosted staff from all over the world. The theme this year was ‘fantasy’ meaning the venue was filled with jaw dropping decoration, candy floss machines, magic themed performers and guests dressed up as centaurs, unicorns and fairies!
We loved working at this event and to a brief of a completely vegan menu as it allowed us come up with exciting dishes that we knew would make guests smile. We prepared some delicious canapes to start off with, including:
- Summer squash, dill & chili cake with a cooling lemon aioli
- Smoked garlic potato crisp with balsamic vegetables
- Tortilla toast with minted pea and truffle &
- Bruschetta of smoked onion & chili with sundried tomato and black olive dust.
When it came to the buffet station we made:
- Delicious courgette and aubergine bakes with pumpkin
- Cranberry and quinoa crumble &
- Black bean veggie burgers with an onion relish
The event ran smoothly and we received some lovely comments, including one from Lush’s Event Coordinator, Rachel Howard: “Vegan catering for such high numbers is always a challenge for us, but one that Seasoned adapted to very quickly. Everything went down very well with our guests and the food and service provided on the night were critical to the success of the evening”.
We had an awesome time working with the lovely people over at Lush and here’s to many more successful events!
Looking to host your own corporate event? We’d love to hear from you!
Call us on: 020 7236 2149 or drop us an email at: Hello@seasonedevents.co.uk